Small Bubble Roll - 175' x 12" Wide
Small Bubble 175' x 12" Wrap with medium-size bubbles 3/16" perforated every 12". Protect fragile items from damage while moving.
Bubble Roll Small 175'x12"
As the most used and our best-selling bubble rolls the 12” are perforated every 12” and contains more air chambers. The small bubble wrap is very flexible to completely hug any items being packed and it is and ultimate tool in protecting your valuables against shake, vibration and other damages that are occurred during transit.
Various Purposes of Bubble Wrap
Bubble wrap is one of the best packing supplies for moving. This is mainly because it helps to keep breakable products secure for moving or storage. Bubble wrap is cheap and is recyclable. The cushioning material is made out of clear plastic-type material with many air-cushioned bubbles. These pockets serve as impact and stress absorber that makes the bubble rolls a great shock absorption and product packaging product. It can be found in various sizes and offers a diverse degree of protection.
Bubble rolls are known to relieve stress and a fun past time for childrens and adults alike. Bubble popping can be addictive and it is hard to put down until all the air filled bubbles are popped.
Bubble wrap may be recycled after the move around the home, children's crafts, and for shipping & mailing packages. You will find uses for bubble pouches in all areas of your home. Air filled bubbles is a cheap product when compared to how many uses this product may serve in your home. Below are some of the uses for recycling bubble wrap:
- Use bubble cushioning when sending holiday gifts
- When storing holiday dishes in a box wrap the dishes for added protection
- To avoid condensation line your toilet tank with bubble wrap
- In the winter season cover attic and windows with bubble wrap to keep the cold draft out
- Useful in the garden for planting pots to keep the frost out
- Use bubble rolls across your windshield to avoid frost buildup
- Place bubble in the bottom of the vegetable bins to keep prevent fruit and vegetable bruising. You may wash when necessary.
- Use bubble wrap pattern for special painting techniques
- Place a layer of bubble wrap under a dog or cat cushioning cover to keep smells from absorbing into the cushion
- Use bubble wrap for Holiday decoration storage protection
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Package size||19 x 19 x 12|